Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My song:

You Brought this on Yourself Mr. Kefor
(the Humble Salamander)


(soft singing)
I am up so highh
Cheese is dripping down the sides
How did I get here
This took me a whole year

I can see tourists
Got shopping bags on their wrists
I am so lowly
My burger dies slowlyy

(Chorus) (screemo)
I sit here on this towerr
I am still so small
Cut off my tail
It'll grow back (you cant hurt me)
I AM A SALAMANDER

(rap music)
Hey ya'll its Sally,
Don't try to push me off my tower
I am much to small to survive the fall
I'll splat flat on the concrete
Even though I gots four feet
My burger is still pink in the middle
I can take the risk even though I am so little
The sun is getting bright and I'm getting crispy
Still on the Eiffel tower yo I'm making history
(Techno music break)
No I've never been a lizard
I've fended off a bird
But I'm just a humble Sally-mander
Sittin on the Eiffel tower
So spread the word

(Chorus)
(singing)
They told me not to try
They told me I would die
But yet here I am
With a cheeseburger in hand

(fading out)
I will survive
I will survive
I will survive
I will never die

No comments:

Post a Comment